RV Parks & Mobile Home Parks

RV Parks & Mobile Home Parks2019-04-18T18:19:21+00:00

Suggested Insurance Coverages

for Mobile Home Parks and RV Parks

MHP/RVP Business Owners Policy (BOP) is a package policy that provides both property and liability coverage especially written for Mobile Home and RV Parks. MHP BOPs are written on special coverage forms that are generally very similar to their monoline property and liability form counterparts, but they typically have some unique features that make them especially advantageous for Mobile Home and RV Parks.

Directors and Officers Liability (D&O) protects the personal assets of the directors & officers from suits alleging wrongful acts such as negligence, defamation, unfair trade practices, breach of contract and fraud brought by employees, shareholders, customers or suppliers.

Workers Compensation covers no-fault statutory benefits prescribed in state law, which are provided by an employer to an employee due to a job-related injury, including death, resulting from an accident or occupational disease. This coverage can include Volunteers.

Employee Theft /Crime / Fidelity Insurance covers losses sustained by the employer as a result of an act of forgery, fraud or dishonesty from an employee. The loss can be of money or goods, for the duration of the policy. The coverage may be required in respect of a single employee, a group of employees or a Board Member.

Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) is insurance for employers that covers wrongful termination, discrimination, or sexual harassment toward the insured’s employees or former employees.

Commercial Umbrella Insurance extends liability coverage for an additional layer of insurance if the cost of a claim exceeds the limits of a business’s underlying primary insurance policies

Commercial Auto: Much like personal auto, commercial auto can cover liability, collision and comprehensive, personal injury protection and coverage for uninsured motorists.

Flood Insurance:    Protects the insured’s property in the event of rising water.  We offer flood insurance through FEMA or private flood insurance providers.

Contact our team today!

Russ Dozeman, Director of Sales, leads the Boyd team in offering custom-tailored insurance solutions for Mobile Home & RV Parks. Click the button below to connect with Russ.

Send Russ an Email



717 Manatee Ave West, Suite 300

Phone: (941) 745-8300

Web: BoydInsurance.com