Open Position: Account Manager | Department: Employee Benefits
- Create client deliverables via Microsoft Excel and other software to include Zywave, Benefit Central, to help simplify client recommendations.
- Complete quality control tasks; review of client completed forms, files, and internal processes.
- Communicate with carriers to complete and mitigate client requests.
- Train clients on self-service portals and overall responsibilities in administering employee benefits.
- Assist in internal department filing and documentation requirements.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Ideal candidate knows language/local industry.
- Work closely in a team setting but also independently to assist in earning new clients and service current clients.
- Be a self-starter and be self-motivated to learn the industry and serve clients.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
- Be ‘technologically inclined’ and fast to learn new systems.
- Be an effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Have a sense of urgency to serve clients and team and take pride in their work.
- Manage relationships with carrier partners and clients.
- Gain knowledge in the Insurance and employee benefits industry.
- Acquire or maintain a FL Life and Health Licenses. If not currently licensed, must be willing to become licensed upon hire.
If you are the type of person that wants to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today!
The statements contained in this job description reflect the general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.