Potential Liabilities & Risks
Listed below are some of the liabilities you may need to be covered:
- Plumbing issues
- Hurricane evacuation activities
- Slip & Falls
- Environmental damages
- Volunteer work days
- Bingo and Card Games
- Swimming pools
- Potlucks & Community dinners
- Golf Cart use
- Dogs & other pets
- Organized recreational activities such as horseshoes, billiards, fitness, shuffleboard and the like.
Specific Policies to Consider
Not every policy will fit your community but here are a few you may want to consider for your business:
- Workers Compensation — This policy covers medical expenses and loss of wages for employees and volunteers that are injured in Board approved activities. Whether your community has no employees or a full staff of landscapers and managers, we recommend workers compensation coverage with the Volunteer endorsement.
- Employee Theft /Crime / Fidelity Insurance —This policy covers losses of money, securities or goods sustained as a result of an act of forgery, fraud or dishonesty from an employee or Board member.
- MHP/RVP Business Owners Policy (BOP) — A Mobile Home / RV package policy can provide Property Coverage, General Liability, Crime, Directors & Officers, Equipment Breakdown, Mobile Homes held for rent and coverage for golf carts & lawn equipment especially written in one policy for Mobile Home and RV Parks. These policies have some unique features and coverages that make them especially advantageous for Mobile Home and RV Parks.
- Commercial Automobile — This policy covers the physical damage and liability of a community-owned vehicle used in the day-to-day operations of the community.
- Flood Insurance — Protects the insured’s property in the event of rising water. We offer flood insurance through FEMA or private flood insurance providers.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance — extends liability coverage for an additional layer of insurance if the cost of a claim exceeds the limits of a business’s underlying primary insurance policies.
Are you confused or unsure of your current coverages?
No matter the size of your RV/Mobile Home Park, we understand your industry and make sure you have the right coverage in place for your needs. Boyd Insurance & Investment is ready to provide you and your community with Protection for Life. Russ Dozeman, Director of Sales, leads the Boyd team in offering custom-tailored insurance solutions for Mobile Home & RV Parks.
Email Russ: email@example.com or CLICK HERE get an online quote today!